International Workshop on Pesticide residues & Mycotoxin and Food Safety in Beijing, China.
To view the presentations, please click on the titles.
Day 1 - September 28, 2010
- Welcome by Prof. Kongming Wu, Director general of IPP,CAAS, Dr.Hans Marvin, Coordinator of SELAMAT-SS-NW, Prof. Yufa Peng, IPP, CAAS, Academician Zongmao Chen, Tea Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science, Mr. Jiming Ye, Deputy director of ICAMA, Mr. Wenxing Li, Director of Dept. of Pesticide Management, Dept. of Crop Farming Administration, MOA
- Brief introduction of SELAMAT-SS-NW. By Dr. Hans Marvin, SELAMAT-SS-NW (1,81 mb)
- Pesticide Residue in Tea and its Risk Assessment. By Academican Zongmao, Tea Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science (66,7 kb)
- Food Safety in Europe, the use of early warning systems. By Dr. Hans Marvin, RIKILT, Institute of Food Safety (1,04 mb)
- Latest Developments in Pesticide Residue Standards in China. By Dr. Wencheng Song, Institute for the Control of Agroche micals, Ministry of Agriculture (234,06 kb)
- Which Pesticides to include in a Screen - A Brief Review of the Regulatory Requirements for Pesticides within Different Regions. By Mr. Trevor Lorman, Asia Director Silliker, China (358,48 kb)
- New Trends on Pesticide Residue Analysis in Foodstuffs and its Managements. By Prof. Canping Pan, China Agriculture University (1,31 mb)
- MycoRed initiatives for worldwide mycotoxin reduction in food and feed chain. By Dr. Antonio Logrieco, Italy National Research Council, Institute of food science (9,26 mb)
- Chiral pesticide residue analysis and food safety. By Dr. Fengshou Dong, Institute of Plant Protection, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (5,36 mb)
- Removal and Degradation of Mycotoxin in Food. By Prof. Y Prof. Yang Liu, Institute of Food Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Day 2 - September 29, 2010
- SELAMAT Member Meeting. Only for SELAMAT members and invited persons.