The Faculty of Agro-Industry and the Center of Excellence Kasetsart Logistics in collaboration with the National Food Institute and the Central Laboratory (Thailand) Co., Ltd. present an international seminar entitled: Food Safety and Quality: The Challenging Jigsaw Puzzle of Logistics in the Agri - Food Supply Chain.
On the website of the Faculty of Agro-Industry of the Kasetsart University you can download the Final announcement, program and registration forms.
The seminar was held on Feb 19-21, 2012 at the Rama Gardens Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand. Invitees from the food industry, academia, government and NGO’s from more than 8 different countries attended the seminar.
- Opening Ceremony Host. By Asst. Prof. Ravipim Chaveesuk
- Logistics and Transport Challenges in Asian Agri-Food Supply Chains. By Keynote speaker: Dr. Rodney Wee, Chief Executive of the Asia Cold Chain Center, Singapore (5,65 mb)
- Challenging Jigsaw Puzzle of e-Logistics in Agriculture-food Supply Chain. By Asst. Prof. Somnuk Keretho, Director of Institute for IT Innovation, Kasetsart University, Thailand (5,53 mb)
- Challenging Issues for food logistics. By Assoc. Prof. Somyot Chirnaksorn, Director of the Center of Excellence in Logistics, Kasetsart University (2,67 mb)
Experience sharing about food logistic operation from SELAMAT country members
- Best Practices in Food and Agricultural Logistics. By Asst. Prof. Gisela Tavares Dos Santos, University of Porto, Portugal (9,27 mb)
- The pesticide residue changes during food processing and storage. By Dr. Fengshou Dong, Institute of Plant protection (IPP-CAAS), People's Republic of China (3,64 mb)
- Packaging and Distribution Challenges for Tropical Fruits in Thailand. By Assoc. Prof. Vanee Chonhenchob, Director of the Center of Excellence in Logistics, Kasetsart University, Thailand (7,62 mb)
- Wrap-up by Dr. Hans Marvin, RIKILT - Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen University, The Netherlands