The SELAMAT platform consists of the SELAMAT consortium (IBET and RIKILT) and its members. The overall coordinator is Dr. H. Marvin (RIKILT).
The SELAMAT network has shown its members to give the following benefits:
- Direct access to top experts on many expertise fields in EU and Asia
- Influence in research agenda setting
- Easy access to outcomes of programs of the EU frame work and ASEM counterpart
- Means to extend the existing network
- Discuss “sensitive information” informally
The network is expanding with new members. Membership is limited to organisations dealing with food safety such as research organisations, universities, food safety authorities and ministries in Asia and in the EU. For information about membership, please contact the secretary.